Responsible for achieving individual sales targets and supporting the division’s sales and profit objectives, while providing excellent customer service.
- Perform sales in the allocated market
- Perform collections for issued invoices
- Manage daily and weekly sales reports
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and loyalty to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback
gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Contribute to the team effort to achieve sales targets.
- Act as a role model of good behavior and high performance.
- Keep the team motivated and working together with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Collaborates with other company departments and segments of management to establish and execute responsibilities.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- BA/BS from a reputable university.
- Excellent verbal communication and people skills
- A strong commitment and dedication to customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm.
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience or fresh graduate with demonstrated sales potential.