Develop and maintain our existing B2B and D2C websites, as well as other user/customer facing web properties. Build new feature sets and interfaces and to resolve bugs on our Shopify eCommerce sites. Implement technical solutions to optimize our eCommerce web sites to achieve enhanced customer experience and conversion.
- Write well-designed code using software development and ecommerce best practices with a keen focus on UX to create pages that are easy to use, conform with web standards and are optimized for navigability as well as mobile responsiveness.
- Support any ongoing improvements, fixes, and other support related development work.
- Maintain and enhance existing projects by adding and improving development and UX features and optimizing site performance.
- Build and publish Shopify store fronts, feature sets and interfaces across several brands.
- Implement SEO/CRO best practices.
- Manage any additional eCommerce platforms and distribution tools needed as we grow.
- Create processes and documentation for all new applications and software.
- Continuously look for ways to improve conversion rates.
- Troubleshoot and assist in the build of systems integrations with other enterprise systems.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with Ecommerce implementations.
- Demonstrable experience in front end web design & development, Full Stack a plus.
- Very strong experience building, launching, and maintaining Shopify stores (experience with additional ecommerce platforms a strong plus).
- Expert knowledge of Shopify code structure, theme and app development, styling etc.
- Expert knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Shopify Liquid and coding practices and standards.
- Experience using JS Frameworks (jQuery, Vue.js, React etc.)
- Experience integrating dynamic content solutions with AJAX or API Services; knowledge of APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches.
- Knowledge of ecommerce associated stacks (shopping cart, API integrations/Services, AJAX and/or general data transfer approaches, OMS, IMS, WMS, credit card processing, digital distribution etc.)
- Experience with prototype frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Timber etc.)
- End-to-end knowledge of the ecommerce cycle (site creation to order fulfilment).
- Excellent knowledge of UX trends and Conversion Rate Optimization tactics.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- Experience utilizing search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization and data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)