Responsible for the operation of Supply storerooms to include receiving, shipping, packaging, inspection, safeguarding, issue, preserving for storage an in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company.
- Stocks supplies and equipment in assigned storerooms.
- Prepares receiving reports in a timely manner.
- Maintains neat and orderly storerooms to promote efficient stock movement and storage.
- Prepares items for delivering as required.
- Researches invoice cost received from finance department or vendor and prepares cost of inventory items.
- Directs distribution of goods to appropriate destination by checking acquisitions and routing goods to same.
- Conducts inventories and orders stock requisitions by physically accounting for equipment and supplies on hand.
- Keeps records of purchase items; researches invoice costs.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of inventory, store keeping operations and purchasing practices, policies and procedures, inventory control processes, and the operation, adjustment and maintenance of the equipment operated.
- Ability to shelve, store and distribute materials, and operate and enter information into a computerized inventory system.
- High school diploma
- 1-3 years of storekeeping operations