Responsible for planning and implementation of programs primarily designed to attract consultants and designers to specify SARA’s wide range of products for all types of projects in the UAE and KSA. The position will include customer contact, design, technical interaction, and product presentations to win new business.
- Prepare counter proposals and spec sheets for the team and meet the deadline of the submissions.
- Build a network with UAP community (United Architects of the Philippines) across GCC, work on sponsoring their annual events and attain projects leads.
- Proactively research of design events to be sponsored or attended by the team.
- Build up a Specifications Library for SARA’s residential & commercial products (UAE & KSA).
- Working closely with marketing team on events, catalogs, and presentations
- Build and categorize a database of architects and specifiers.
- Attending meetings with suppliers’ project team to support in closing deals.
- Promptly creates specifications according to requirements and budgets within the design stage.
- Prepare design layout as required by the client and align mock-up to specifications set.
- Representing the brands’ portfolio and company profile during pitch meetings.
- Specifying the brand to the required standards in the BOQ.
- Supporting the sales team to reach their full potential.
- Identifying product gaps from clients and developing a new range of products to fulfill the requirements.
- Managing and actively involved in marketing events.
- Maintaining the daily activity and follow up reports on all visits and ongoing projects.
- Conduct a market mapping which includes projects mapping and competition mapping of distribution network, pricing and marketing activities.
- Work effectively within the team and encourage teamwork.
- Check customer satisfaction levels with the company and products.
- Establish contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing and pushing for results.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Architecture, and Design
- 3-5 years of experience in specifying building materials focusing on sanitary ware products.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrate strong attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work within established brand guidelines.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proactively contribute to department goals
- Well organized, analytical, and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Affinity to Luxury
- Proficiency in CAD and design tools a plus