Provide administrative support and services to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the projects division.
- Prepare or assist in preparing customer quotations.
- Maintain the customer files with all necessary documents, viz., quotations, purchase and sales orders, delivery notes, payment receipts, etc.
- Coordinate with the sales team to receive details and information about customer orders.
- Prepare or assist in preparing customer sales orders and forward them to the Sales Consultant for authorization.
- Prepare or assist in preparing sample orders and keep a regular track of the availability, delivery, and return of such samples.
- Coordinate with the warehouse team to assess the availability of products quantities for sale.
- Ensure that all sales deals are compliant with the company’s policies and procedures. Inform the management of all issues and concerns related to non-compliance with sales activities.
- Send duly approved customer orders or sales orders to the Procurement Coordinator for placing an order with the suppliers.
- Address and resolve customer queries and issues in the absence of the Sales Consultant.
- Coordinate with the accounts team to ensure that sales invoicing is error-free.
- Coordinate with the accounts team to facilitate the opening of LC, terms, and ensure conditions are commercially prudent, clear, and acceptable to the supplier.
- Check sales batches on a daily and weekly basis and forward the invoices and delivery notes to the accounts team.
- Check customer payments to ensure these are made on time and report any delays to the management.
Qualifications, Experience, and Knowledge:
- BA/BS from a reputable university.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant industry work experience in sanitary ware or building materials.
- Ability to review client specs and datasheets.
- Excellent English spoken and written communication skills.
- Previous sales or customer service experience in a multi-cultural working environment.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office