Responsible for company product demonstration, customer interaction, sales results, proposal preparation, and product improvement or development. The position will include customer contact and presentations, quote generation, and technical interaction. An effective incumbent will remain balanced between customer interactions, relationship building, and internal team collaboration.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and loyalty to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback
gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Manages and coordinates product development projects.
- Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues.
- Researches and monitors existing client base and industry developments and identifies potential new
- Works with other departments to establish a design, technology, product development, and vendor
- Manages project budgets and prepares financial analysis reports for top management.
- Regularly visits customers to develop and increase sales, consolidate relationships and keep abreast
of customer performance, requirements, complaints and demands.
- Check customer satisfaction levels with the company and products.
- Establish contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing and pushing for results.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- BBA/BS from a reputable university.
- Excellent verbal communication and people skills
- A strong commitment and dedication to customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm.
- Minimum 2 years’ sales and project management.