Provide administrative support and services to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the project division
- Prepare or assist in preparing customer quotations.
- Maintain the customer files with all necessary documents, viz., quotations, purchase and sales orders, delivery notes, payment receipts, etc.
- Co-ordinate with the sales team to receive details/information about customer orders.
- Prepare or assist in preparing customer sales orders and forward the same to the salesman for authorization.
- Prepare or assist in preparing sample orders and keep regular track on the availability, delivery and return of such samples.
- Co-ordinate with the warehouse to assess the availability of products quantities for sale.
- Ensure that all sales deals are complaint with the company’s policies and procedures. Inform the Management of all issues and concerns relation to non-compliance of sales activities.
- Send duly approved customer orders/sales orders to purchase department for placing order with the suppliers.
- Address and resolve customer queries and issues in the absence of the salesman or if the queries are directed towards him/her.
- Co-ordinate with the accountant to ensure that sales invoicing is error free.
- Co-ordinate with the accounts department to facilitate opening of LC, terms and ensure conditions are commercially prudent, clear and acceptable to the supplier.
- Check sales batches on daily/weekly basis and forward the invoices and delivery notes to the accounts department.
- Check customer payments to ensure these are made on time and report any delays to the department head.
- Participate in special projects/assignments as deemed necessary by the Management.
- Upload and activate CRM contacts lists and accounts.
Generate sales reports, follow up with collections and prepare commercial invoices for orders with LC payment terms.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3 – 5 Years relevant industry work experience
- Ability to review client specs and data sheets
- Excellent English spoken and written communication skills
- Previous sales or customer service experience in a multi-cultural working environment
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Passionate, hard worker and well organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Should exert sound judgment, discretion and preserve confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good liaison with all other department members.
- Able to work in team and willing to put up to team.
- Pays attention to details
- Ability to work without supervision