Perform a wide range of administrative and sales support activities for the division.
- Organize courier services, preparation of documents, handling of packages, liaising with drivers, updating of customer list and organizing office equipment.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails, technical material data, charts and forms.
- Arrange meetings, workshops, conferences and business functions.
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules.
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Communicate any cross-functional meeting arrangements with the relevant corporate functions and plan for any set up that is required.
- Communicate with logistics to make the necessary arrangements for material sample submittal along with technical datasheet in a professional manner.
- Review and evaluate contracts.
- Assist in preparing the budget and finance reports.
- Manage customers/visitors calls and inquiries adequately and in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- BA/BS from a reputable university.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales or as a sales coordinator.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong financial literacy.
- Ability to review and analyze large amounts of data and information.
- Well-organized and diligent.
- Strong teamwork and enthusiasm for work.