Responsible for achieving individual sales targets and supporting the showroom’s sales and profit objectives, while providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for ensuring that all stores are operating fully in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring and achieving sales targets.
- Responsible for providing daily feedback and updates about operations and products to Division Leader.
- Responsible for showroom upkeep and making sure it complies and is standardized with company and franchisor policy.
- Responsible for execution of merchandising strategy in compliance with SARA and Principal Suppliers’ guidelines.
- Responsible to ensure all product prices and barcode labeling are in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible to highlight to manager suggested store maintenance and follow-up on execution.
- Responsible to investigate lost sales and customer accounts.
- Responsible to suggest to the Division Leader ideas for marketing promotions.
- Assess competitor activity.
- Review new products penetration by both suppliers and customers.
- Review Sales/Budget performance by product, region, and customer and prepare adequate explanations and plans to account for any variances against budget.
- Discuss new products, customer feedback, and marketing requirements of the supplier/principal.
- Follow the reporting systems and structures set out by the Division Leader.
- Constantly strive to increase the customer base of the company.
- Prepare proposed stock orders for approval of the Division Leader. This should include product sales history, period to sell out, current stock levels, expected selling price.
- Assist the accounts with customer receivables collections and ensure all necessary customer credit applications are current and complete.
- Monitor stock performance to identify any areas of slow or low sales, with recommendations to the Division Leader on how this can be corrected.
- Comply with the ERP and CRM utilization
- Contribute to the team effort to achieve sales targets and monitor store upkeep.
- Keep the team motivated and work together with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Strong communicator, driven, energetic, professional, and extremely organized.
- Proactive and creative in reaching out to and understanding clients.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
Qualifications, Experience, and Knowledge:
- BA/BS from a reputable university.
- Excellent verbal communication and people skills
- A strong commitment and dedication to customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Confidence, drive, and enthusiasm.