Responsible for company product demonstration, customer interaction, sales results, proposal preparation, and product improvement or development. The position will include customer contact and presentations, quote generation, and technical interaction. An effective incumbent will remain balanced between customer interactions, relationship building, and internal team collaboration.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Exceed Sales results and targets
- Proactively Penetrate new Projects and clients
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Prepare segregation to perform costing for each quotation in case of price negotiations
- Follow up on each ongoing project value chain including visits and meetings with all influential parties like the developer, client owners, consultants, interior designers, contractors depending on the project’s contractual agreement
- Manage account services through quality checks and follow-up.
- Manage the product delivery and make sure payments are received
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and loyalty to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Preparing all necessary tendering documentation in case of bidding (Invoices, delivery receipts, compliance statements, country of origin certificates, technical sheets, trade license and green building requirements for all quoted products)
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manage and coordinates product development projects.
- Evaluate and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues.
- Research and monitors existing client base and industry developments and identifies potential new product opportunities.
- Work with other departments to establish a design, technology, product development, and vendor strategy.
- Manage project budgets and prepares financial analysis reports for top management.
- Manage technical teams that are working on site.
- Keep the team motivated and working together with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Strong communicator, driven, energetic, professional and extremely organized.
- Proactive and creative in reaching out to and understanding clients.
- Maintains a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
- Train and by a positive buddy for new joiners and more junior colleagues
- Regularly visits customers and exhibitions to develop and increase sales, consolidate relationships and keep abreast of customer performance, requirements, complaints and demands.
- Work effectively within the team and encourage teamwork
- Check customer satisfaction levels with the company and products.
- Establish contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing and pushing for results.Keep the team motivated and working together with enthusiasm and positivity
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- BA/BS from a reputable university.
- Excellent verbal communication and people skills
- A strong commitment and dedication to customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm.
- Minimum 2 years’ sales and project management.
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience in the relevant product categories.