Builds business by identifying, promoting, and selling corporate gift items. Act as an ambassador and the main point of contact for corporate and key accounts, generating leads, managing inquiries, positively presenting gifting options using all channels, and meeting sales targets.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting clients, using different databases, directories, and door-to-door activities, researching, and analyzing sales options.
- Ensure all events and holidays are captured and a plan is set to meet companies’ needs proactively.
- Coordinate with stakeholder for the creation of product catalogues, design templates, and promotions.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers and generate referrals from every visit.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Develop new ideas for the enhancement of the corporate sales product area which best satisfy the changing needs and wants of clients, ensuring that any new products adhere to health and safety requirements.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, in person and via telephone calls or emails.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing or related field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience working on corporate and key account sales.
- Good sales and administration experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- Self-starter, able and willing to work under their own initiative.
- Goal oriented, desire to deliver results and meet sales targets.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.