Responsible for achieving individual sales targets and supporting the store’s sales and profit objectives, while providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for ensuring that all stores are operating fully in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring and achieving sales targets.
- Responsible for providing daily feedback and updates about operations and products to sales manager.
- Responsible for store upkeep and making sure it complies and is standardized with company and franchisor policy.
- Responsible for execution of merchandising strategy in compliance with Group and franchisor guidelines.
- Responsible to ensure all product prices and barcode labeling are in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible to highlight to manager suggested store maintenance and follow up on execution.
- Responsible to investigate lost sales and customer accounts.
- Responsible to suggest to sales manager ideas for marketing promotions.
- Contribute to the team effort to achieve sales targets and monitor store upkeep.
- Keep the team motivated and working together with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Strong communicator, driven, energetic, professional and extremely organized.
- Proactive and creative in reaching out to and understanding clients.
- Maintains a positive attitude, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Collaborates with other company departments and segments of management to establish and execute responsibilities.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- BA/BS from a reputable university.
- Excellent verbal communication and people skills
- A strong commitment and dedication to customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Confidence, drive, and enthusiasm.
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience or fresh graduate with demonstrated sales potential.