As our Lead Developer, you’ll play a critical role in driving SARA’s digital transformation. With your stellar skills in both front and back-end programming, you know what it takes to get the job done. You’re not just creating some run-of-the-mill website or app, either — you’re constantly tinkering and improving its inner workings so SARA Group’s omnichannel presence is on point. Why? Because you know an interactive, yet dynamic digital experience can be the difference between a happy customer or a headache.
From expanding resources to team growth and coordination, our Lead Developer is equal parts leader and team player. You’ll manage projects from conception, completion, and everywhere in between, and partner with Marketing, Sales, IT, and Analytics along the way. As our Lead Developer, taking charge takes a steady hand, an eye for detail, and quick thinking on your feet.
Think you have what it takes? Read on for more details.
What you’ll do:
- Use your tech prowess and creativity to enhance our front-end website and digital experience
- Design engaging and innovative app and web user interactions so our customers not only can’t wait to work with us but also tell all their friends
- Design, manage and develop back-end secure services and APIs to maximize functionality and efficient data flow with existing servers and databases
- Optimize our omnichannel platforms while seamlessly integrating current SaaS solutions
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and IT to transform our digital footprint and modern retail experience
- Partner closely with our graphic design team to create practical, yet polished web design features
- Oversee projects from conception to completion
- Balance technical aspects of the job with consumer wants and needs
- Play the development long game with a goal to reduce technical debt
What we need:
- A server-side aficionado with a knowledge of languages like NodeJs, .Net, Typescript, and Python
- Top notch organizational and project management skills so you can easily identify needs, propose a plan, then execute on it
- A talented storyteller and communicator who jumps at the chance to lead and collaborate
- Out-of-the-box problem-solver with an eye for detail
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent