In charge of creating appealing visual contents for brand and corporate use in print, social media, email and websites.
The candidate should work within brand guidelines to create attractive layouts that reinforce our brands’ style or voice through their visual touchpoints. Along with his creativity, the candidate should bring in his critical thinking skills and an artistic sensibility in order to drive engagement and connection with audiences though captivating and fascinating content
- Responsible for bringing design solutions to life which adhere to marketing strategies and brand personalities.
- In charge of developing all corporate content needed: social media calendars, e-commerce content, campaign visuals, invitations, brochures, leaflets and all other forms of marketing material used for online and print.
- Leverage the latest technology and trends in visual content creation to tell stories and connect with audiences across all platforms (both online and offline)
- Design creative graphic content, illustrations, and infographics
- Conceptualize and direct creative ideas from concept to design, managing all tasks and roles in between
- Generating fresh concepts in line with brand guidelines
- Ability to see graphics development from a holistic perspective
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/service
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and latest creative tools
- Liaising with the marketing team to ensure deadlines are met
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- A qualification in Graphic design, visual arts or relevant field.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Proficiency in design tools (Adobe CS, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash)
- Strong attention to visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to various situations, prioritizing multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills in English is needed
- Photography/Videography skills are a big plus