Own and steer the execution of the Brand Strategy, ensuring consistent deployment in GCC focus markets, delivering all relevant Brand KPIs for the Building Materials Group and Consumer Products Group divisions.
- Plan and drive the execution of the Brand Marketing Activation calendar.
- Draft strong marketing briefs & lead the process of agency briefings, creative development, event management and activation roll-out for all campaign & business objectives.
- Implement integrated marketing plans and strategies in sync with business plans, annual marketing calendar, drive Brand campaigns and product launches along with all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal and external PR specialists to develop SARA’s Social Influencer Marketing strategy from identification to talent activation for both divisions.
- Create and enhance cross department collaboration, Creative & Media Agency relationships, and influencer relationships that drive them to deliver exceptional performance with a ROI-driven mindset.
- Ensure consistent and elevated brand positioning across all consumer touchpoints. Focus on delivering the brand strategy in a locally relevant and meaningful way, enhancing the brand’s image, position and reputation amongst consumers, in accordance with brand guidelines, design formats and marketing principles.
- Ensure on time planning & leadership alignment of brand & product campaigns followed by on-time reporting aligned with internal processes and expectations.
- Provide a clear vision and direction to indirect teams with relevant objectives and KPIs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Significant knowledge of the full marketing mix (advertising, digital marketing, events, sponsorship, retail).
- Ability to absorb guidance, integrate local insights and curate storytelling.
- Managing diverse stakeholders cross-functionally.
- Project management of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Budget forecasting & management.
- Ability to collaborate internally and with external partners.
- Demonstrated relationship management working with influencers, celebrities or Public Relations.
- Good understanding of the creative thinking and development process. Eye for details – tenacious about ‘peeling the layers’.