As our Functional Analyst, you are the interpreter, storyteller, and problem-solver for SARA Group. From Sales and Marketing to Logistics and Finance, you speak the language of multiple departments to ensure every person and process is on point. You’re constantly thinking of new and creative ways to digitally transform the organization and use your in-depth knowledge of all system processes to do it. It doesn’t stop there. Once you’ve figured out how to eliminate obstacles and streamline the processes, you expertly communicate and visually articulate your ideas for the team to both understand and implement.
This isn’t your typical IT job. Our Functional Analyst plays a direct role in revenue generation and business development, so know-how of finance, operations, and business applications is a must.
Does this sound like you? Read on if you think so.
What you’ll do:
- Use your knowledge of end-to-end sales and retail processes across business applications (such as ERP and CRM) to help our teams provide the best customer experience
- Map and document business processes across the organization (Sales, Logistics, Finance, etc.) to find opportunities for impactful and quantifiable improvement
- Understand our business stories and suggest process or technical changes that can improve business outcomes
- Collaborate with all departments to digitally transform and maximize SARA’s competitive edge
- Analyze day-to-day issues, conduct root-cause analysis, and guide the technical team’s enhancements to internal applications
- Develop engaging end-user trainings on business applications to maximize our productivity
- Partner closely with the finance team to support their system processes and activities, including managing all FIS-related changes
- Serve as lead change agent, taking ownership of the process and outcomes for all application upgrades, introduce and implement new digital processes and technologies, and ensure we effectively and resourcefully meet our business goals
What we need:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience implementing and/or supporting business applications: ERP, CRM, etc. (Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or D365 experience a strong plus)
- A skilled system/process flow diagram developer who understands mapping requirements and gap fit analysis
- A finance/accounting process buff with an understanding of: general ledger, fixed assets, budgeting, AP, AR, inventory, cconsolidations, purchasing, and ddistribution
- A talented storyteller and communicator, both verbally and written
- A team player obsessed with delivering excellent customer service for both employees and clients
- An ambitious pro excited to learn and grow with an amazing company